*The Island Margarita wallflower that I bought from work two weeks ago. It sends a sweet welcome to my nose every time I come home. I LOVE it.
* Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. This will be my third time reading this book…if that’s not love then I don’t know what it. I absolutely adore this story and the memories of growing up with Harry ‘n friends.
* My recent adventures that included going to dinner, a concert and to Gracies with my beautiful friend Jesika. #s3x!
* The adorable new condo that Stef and I will be moving into at the end of this month. Needless to say, Ikea has been on each of our homepages this week. (pictures to come, DUH)
* Incubus. I’ve never been a huge fan of this band but, I must say that they have been serenading my ears the last few nights. I am obsessed with “I miss you” GIMME MORE.
* Summer in Salt Lake. Even though I froze my ass off on the 4th of July, nothing beats the gorgeous trees, and late night drives in this lovely town of mine.
* Oh, and speaking of late night drives…I got myself a new car! Meet my Golf:
(not named quite yet..getting there) It’s adorable and I feel like a new woman without experiencing my constant bouts of claustrophobia now that the buggie is gone.