I saw my bf, Chris Martin, perform live for the third time last night. IT WAS SO GOOD. There is just something about seeing a band play in their hometown (not that I have seen any other band play in their hometown…but I am just assuming it’s always amazing.) Anyways, it really was overwhelmingly spectacular and I am so happy I got to be there with Stef and Jackie.
Pretty neat, huh?
Top 5 Favorite Things from this Coldplay concert:
1. When I sang along to In My Place with CM + 60,000 other fans at the Emirates Stadium in London.
2. When my video on my Nikon zoomed in a million feet and I could see CM’s eyelashes.
3. When they played 99 Problems from Jay Z and the Back to the Future theme song to start the show.
4. When they gave us wristbands that lit up during various parts. SO COOL.
5. When CM dedicated ‘Yellow’ to “my beautiful wife Gwyneth.” BAWLING.